Friday 5 February 2010

The Email Lads

Graeme Murray

to Steve, Anthony, David
show details 9:40 AM (26 minutes ago)

The email lads: Amazin last night there were loads of one touch flick
and everything it was off the charts!

The gig lads: Im not goin the gig im pretty poor and I have to give ka
choo the rest of my atp money soon

The Lost Lads: i've never seen a full episode of lost i got bored when
i saw and episode with a polar bear and it was unexplainable i cant
get into it. Maybe ill give it another go at some point

The Real Ale Lads: i've never drunk a full pint of real ale i got
bored when i had my first sip and it was called Polar Bear it was
unexplainable and i couldnt get into it. Maybe ill give it another go
at some point

The Mercury 13 Lads: Whats goin on!


The Leaky Roof Lads: I hope the roof sorts itself out mate I cant
imagine you not going to ATP

The Dave Basset Lads: The "It's Alright To Have Bits and Pieces On the
Side" Lads

1 comment: